The new OptixCam Summit K2 Series 14.0MP digital microscope camera is specifically designed as a cost-effective and versatile solution for the wide-ranging imaging requirements of life science researchers, healthcare professionals, industrial inspectors and other disciplines. 14.0MP resolution offers excellent details for images projected on large screens or when printing with large-format applications. Windows PC and MAC users benefit from easy-to-use feature-rich software, accurate color, clarity and image detail, while low noise USB 2.0 data transfer maximizes workflow and productivity.
Summit K2 Series Features
The Summit K2 series camera bring affordable digital microscopy to a wide range of documentation demands of routine life science, industrial and educational environments. Built around the proven Aptina MT9T001 CMOS color sensor, they share a broad dynamic range, progressive scan and 12-bit parallel resolution for accurate color reproduction and optimal image quality.
- 14.0 MP resolution
- Accurate color reproduction
- Full PC compatibility, Mac (image capture)
- Fast refresh rates – 30fps max
- Comparable FOV to eyepieces
- Multiple file formats – Jpeg, BMP, PNG, TIFF, TGA
- Included 0.5x 23mm Adapter for C-Mount
- Included image capture & measuring software
- Rugged aluminum housing
- Accessories: USB cable, software CD, 0.5x 23mm adapter
- Live imaging video
- Manual/Auto focus
- Auto white balance
- Time lapse
- Geometric measuring – line, circles, angles etc
- Accessories: Software CD, 23.2mm Eyepiece adapter, US2.0 cable.
- Dimensions: 58mm x 58mm x 32mm
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
NOTE: MAC OS functionality is limited to image capture only. Measurements, annotation and other functions are not available.
Accessories include K2View Software CD, C-mount adapter, 23.2mm smooth bore fixed reducing lens (0.5X), USB2.0 cable. Camera dimensions: 58mm x 58mm x 32mm. Package Wt. 1.2 lb.
SK2 Digital Camera Installation Video
Calibration Video Guide