OMFOB NEW 150W Fiber Optic Light Source - 150
- 150W Fiber Optic Illuminator
- Max. Temp: 3200K
- Variable intensity control
- 21V 150W Halogen Bulb
- Bulb Life: 200 Hours minimum
This new fiber-optic power supply is excellent for applications requiring cool, lab-quality high intensity light: veterinary surgery, electronic part inspection, forensics and engraving among others.
The quartz halogen light source features a modern, ergonomic design and allows a continuous range of subdued or concentrated lighting, controlled by a rotary dimmer dial on the front panel. Choose from fiber optic dual-pipe, single-pipe or ring light guides. Quiet, forced-air cooling fan ensures a long lamp life. The lamp color temperature is 3000ºK providing 40,000 foot candles of cold illumination
- Powerful 21V/150 watt Quartz Halogen
- Power Supply: 220/120V 50/60 Hz
- Variable Controlled Lighting - 50% to 100%
- Lamp Color Temperature: 3200k
- Fuse: 2 A
- Weight: 8 LB
- Package Dimensions: 38x26x21cm
Requires a Barlow lens or Barlow-mount adapter (included) for use with Omano microscopes.