MSRK-02 Table Clamp Mounted Gooseneck Stand
- 23" of ergonomic and dependable hands-free extension
- Allows for 360-degree positioning on any axis
- Base collar camlock offers quick-release
- C-clamp mounts to any bench top or post up to 3" thick
- Sized for convenience and portability
- Includes MSA2HL holster to fit any Dino-Lite microscope
The new RK-02 is a durable and flexible gooseneck arm designed to work with any Dino-Lite microscope. It offers 23 inches of reach, a C-clamp capable of attaching to any workbench or post up to 3 inches thick, and an included MSA2HL holster to securely attach any model of Dino-Lite microscope.
The Dino Lite RK-02 is a bigger, industrial version of our popular MS23B flexible clamp stand. It gives the user a 360-degree range of movement as well as the freedom to move the microscope vertically and position it in awkward, hard-to-reach spaces. The metal flexible arm can be bent into the position of your choosing and holds your Dino Lite steady, freeing up your hands for other tasks.
The holster attachment point also rotates 360 degrees for added flexibility. The flat section C-clamp attaches to any table, workbench or post up to 3 inches thick, offering a quick and secure mounting point in an otherwise inaccessible work environment.Shipping details: Dimensions - 9.8" x 3.2" x 1.2" 3.3 Lb