The OptixCam Summit Series SK2-1.3x USB digital microscope camera is recommended for most general microscopy documentation applications. It is widely used in industrial inspection, schools and at home for both live video and stills. The camera features accurate color resolution, optimal image quality and a rugged aluminum housing for protection. Characterized by fast refresh rates up to fps, auto/manual exposure, time.
Included image capture and measuring software is easy-to-use with helpful features such as auto white balance, color enhancement, anti-flicker, notation, geometric measuring and multiple file format storage. The camera includes a 0.5x 23mm adapter that ensures images closer to those seen through the eyepieces. Designed for PCs, it is also Mac compatible for image capture only. TWAIN, DirectX compatible.
- 1.3MP resolution
- Accurate color reproduction
- Full PC compatibility, Mac (image capture)
- Fast refresh rates – 50fps max
- Comparable FOV to eyepieces
- Multiple file formats – Jpeg, BMP, PNG, TIFF, TGA
- Included 0.5x 23mm Adapter for C-Mount
- Included image capture & measuring software
- Rugged aluminum housing
- Accessories: USB cable, software CD, 0.5x 23mm adapter
- Live imaging video
- Manual/Auto focus
- Auto white balance
- Time lapse
- Geometric measuring – line, circles, angles etc
- Accessories: Software CD, 23.2mm Eyepiece adapter, US2.0 cable.
- Dimensions: 58mm x 58mm x 32mm
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
SK2 Digital Camera Installation Video
Calibration Video Guide